Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, May 18, 2012

Welcome... My Prince Reyes...

09 May 2012, 0639....
We heard the 1st cry from our little prince, Reyes Lim..

Reyes was born, weighing a good 3.08kg, at length of 50cm and head circumferences 35cm. His 1st cry is loud and clear. I almost teared when I heard the cries.  

Dear managed to snap some pictures of little Reyes when Dr Woody held him up for the 1st time from my womb. After which, the nurse proceed to weigh the little prince, took his measurement and count his little fingers and toes. All through this while, Reyes was crying non stop. 

The very next moment, the nurse placed little Reyes into my arms. Immediately, Reyes stopped crying. The power of bond between Mummy and her child... This time, I cried... I really cried... Watching Reyes lying in my arm really warmed my heart...

My Prince Reyes,
Welcome to this world...
Welcome to the Lim Family... 



No comments: