Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, February 13, 2009

Hi 5... To Daddy & Mummy

10th Feb 2009... This is a remarkable day...

That night when lying on my sofa watching TV, I could feel slight movement in my tummy... I asked dear to come and got him to put his hand on my tummy.. Guess wat, our Baby Lim gave Daddy a "Hi 5".. a strong "Hi 5" =D

Both daddy & mummy were delighted... Dear tried to feel more but after that strong "Hi 5".. baby seemed to quieten down.. Maybe too tired and had gonz to sleep =D

Subsequent nitz (and only happening at nitz), i could feel slight movement once in a while.. Dear could also feel it too whenever he placed his hand on my tummy.. it is as if baby is cycling... kicking the legs in circular motion... so excited for 1st time parents like us..

Tonight, we are going to bring baby to see Dr Adrian... almost a mth since I gg for my appt.. seem so long liao.. Excited to see how much baby had grown.. Hopefully can see gender of baby too.. cross fingers that baby is in correct position.. ke ke ke...

No comments: