Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, February 9, 2009

Lukai & Meixin ROM... Congrat...

Today, Dear and I took leave.. We attended my cousin, Meixin's ROM with Lukai at Yew Tee CC... Followed by a dim sum lunch at Warren Golf & Country Club... Long time since I attended a ROM... still recalled the little details of my own ROM... wow.. almost 5 yrs liao since my own ROM in 2004 =D

All the sequences.. the verification of details.. the exchange of vows.. the saying of "I Do"... the signing of the cert by ourselves and by our dads who are the witness... the exchange of wedding rings.. the kissing.. Followed by the photo taking at Fort Canning... Then dim sum lunch.. time really flies..

Looking forward to the wedding dinner in Sept this year =D



Lukai's 2nd brother attended the ROM too... with his families.. His eldest daughter is cute... Her name is TingTing too.. Here's her pics..

No comments: