Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, February 13, 2009

Half way mark.... Jia you =D

Going to jot down my progress, so that Baby can read my blog in the future =D

My morning sickness disappeared after I enter the last week of my 4th month.. This sunday will mark the start of my 5th month.. Oooo so excited.. Appetite is back too... My mummy started to brew all kinds of soup for me already.. hopefully I can gain more weight..

Weight had not been too good previously.. 1st mth was okie.. went up... then since 2nd mth when I start puking. my weight fell to 55kg.. since then, my weight had always been at either 54kg or 55kg.. Yesterday when i measured, still the same... i hope my weight is able to carry baby as of now.. hopefully, mummy's love herbal soup can make me put on weight =D

Started to buy new clothes too.. old skirts can't fit liao cos waist too tight.. omg, maternity clothes are so expensive.. Faint =_= Going to go for shopping at IKEA one of this days.. Going to buy some new furniture for baby room too.. So looking forward to it =D

Start to enjoy my pregnancy now.. Half way through my pregnancy .. Jia you jia you jia you..

No comments: