Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

We are hubbers now...

On 29th Apr 8:30pm, dear and I became offcially full pledged hubbers (ha ha.. starhub customers)... Dear originally had a handphone plan with them.. Last night, we added a new maxonline plan, cable TV plan, hse line and an additional mobile line under his name =P

For max online, we got the mid range plan... shld be enough for us... For cable TV, we took 3 basic grp which include news (a muz for dear cos of his work), chinese entertainment & english entertainment (i wanna this cos of CSI *grin*)... we took up the the sports channel too... as well as paid a one time fee for the Euro 2008 games... For all the above, we got a hse line free of charge =P

On top of all these, I also signed up a new mobile plan... 2.5 yrs ago since I changed my phone... Got back a samsung phone.. but this time, it's a pda phone =P model : i780... saw my colleague using it... thought it look nice... have yet to play with it yet.. BUt there several features that my colleagues have told me abt.. Built-in GPS navigation, MS Office Mobile,SMS, MMS, EMail, Instant Messaging blah blah blah... so excited abt the new phone... going to play with it tonight after I go home =P

No comments: