Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Hurray... I've moved in...

Hurray... I've moved into my new hse already.... My ID managed to handover the hse on 30 Apr 2008... Though there are still things that are outstanding but I'm comment that the workmanship is not that bad...

Spent the next few days packing, moving, unpacking and purchasing... n 1st May, went IKEA and Courts shopping for the smaller electrical appliances and some utensils... Brought all the bought stuffs to the new hse immediately... On 2nd May, we started all the moving... Using our small Getz, we ferried all of stuffs from my in law place to our new hse... wow... can't imagine we have so much things in one small bedroom... We made lots & lots of trips to and fro the two places... We also juggle @ our new hse for furniture & big home appliances delivery as well as the guy fiing up the curtains and the shelved for us... Guessed we under estimated the things and "strength: we have... Turned out to be very tired... We only wrapped up the moving till almost 2 to 3 am that night... Saturday and Sunday were pure unpacking day... we also made several trips to NTUC to buy necessities... to this date and time that I'm blogging, i still haven finished unpacking... I'm so tired... having flu from all the unpacking too... Though not feeling well, but at least I'm happy =P

Will post my pictures of the new hse on blog soon.... Gotta get back to work... Sigh, hope I can keep this going =P

No comments: