Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Reno Update ... 29th Apr 2008 …

Yesterday was supposed to be the handover day from my ID to me... But, sigh... Things did not go as well as expected... In fact, I was quite disappointed at her time mgmt skill... Though, not entirely her fault...

Here's the whole thingy... End March : Schedule is out... Expected delivery date from ID is 26Apr. Abt a mth time required to do the reno... I was shocked, yet happy @ the speed of work. Double checked with my ID whether I can confirm my delivery of the furniture on 2nd May... She said "OK"....

Almost on a daily basis, we will visit the new hse and make sure that there is no delay... But things din really follow schedule... Hacking was delayed due to higher level of difficulty... But ID promised me that fabrication of the carpentry work is carrying out well... Confirm, double confirm and triple confirm with her abt the handover date before and after I fly and came back... Still @ 26Apr (Even on 24Apr, she was firmed)... Then when it was 25Apr, she called and dropped me a bomb... Her carpenter cannot deliver to her on 25Apr, so new handover date is 29Apr... Fine... Still got time to my furniture delivery date...

Yesterday on 29Apr, the real bomb drop... a list of outstanding items waiting for me ** Almost Fainted**...

Kitchen
- Kitchen handle on the cabinet under the sink is o/s
- One of the kitchen cabinet door is of different color
- Kitchen door knob is loose

Living Room
- Metal strips on feature wall is not in yet
- Mirror is not fixed up too
- 2 glass doors are not screwed up yet
- My built in shoe cabinets does not have extra holes yet
- The key holder not up yet

Study Room
- The middle drawer is missing... (apparently the drawer is too long... so having prob with wires)

Master Bedroom
- Mirror in the MBR toilet is missing
- Mirror in my WIW is not up yet
- Wire holes for the feature wall still not drilled yet

With all the above outstanding, how can my ID assured me that handover date is yesterday... ** Angry Gal**
And she even asked me to call my cleaners to do a spring cleaning today.. In the end, I had to postpone the cleaning to Thursday (having to pay extra cos it's PH) and her guys still need to come in on Thurs as well... Prob is I can't change my furniture delivery date now since it's too close... Almost vomit blood on the spot... My face had never been blacker...I'm now just praying that all can be done by Thursday... Am really praying hard... I guessed meanwhile, I just had to focus on packing...

No comments: