Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Reno Update ... 07th to 09th Apr 2008 …

Visited my renovation site… Quite disappointed to find out that there is no progress since last Saturday…

Contacted my ID immediately… Asked her how come there is no progress and expressed our concern about the delay in hand-over date…She assured me that there will be no delay in the final handover date. Current delay is only on the painting work, which she also assured me that painting would be quite fast to complete… Rest of the things like grills, glass door and all the carpentry are in progress of fabrication in the factory… I checked with dear and one of my colleagues… They think time line shld not be a prob… Think I’m most prob just being paranoid…Hope to see some progress before I fly off to Greece…

Went to survey the surrounding of my block… Quite pleased with it… Very condo like…Here’s some pics for you to enjoy =P

No comments: