Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, April 11, 2008

Reno Update ... 10th Apr 2008 …

Again, I visited my new house yesterday since it's just a stone throw away from where I'm staying now... It was abt 7 plus in the evening... The workers were still ard.. So happy.. They carrying out the painting work... All bedrooms done up already... Now left only the living area and kitchen...

My MBR is brown in color... matched our roman blinds and featured walls & headboard... So satisfied... My study room and the extra room is light yellow in color... quite soothing.... Thumbs up...

The workers also made good of the bedroom floor after hacking the walls... we were quite satisfied with it... Thumbs up for the progress... Hope my prayers will be answered.... More work completed before I fly...

1 comment:

jimmy jackson said...

Oh! That sounds cool. Roman blinds really give a cool look to the room. i prefer to use roman blinds to my home. You can get more information about roman blinds which I browsed from the internet may fetch you help.