Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, April 7, 2008

Counting Down....

So many events to count down to for the next couple of weeks... So happy... Here's the 4 events on the top of my list...

Athens : Next week, Today... Dear will be on his flight to Athens... 2 days later, I'll be on my flight to Athens too.... will be joining him on Thursday... Then we shall make our way to the famous Santorini to spent a weekend there (19th Apr)...

Our Home : 2 more weekends (12th Apr & 26th Apr) in my in-laws place before I get to spend my 1st weekend in my new home... So excited... Gonna to collect keys on 26th Apr... Do some cleaning up... then all my furnitures and electrical applicances to be delivered on 2nd May....then we are officially staying on our own... Yippee....

Bonus/Increment : Pending all the increase in income sources to materialise... Increment amt is still under negotiation... wonder when that will be done... Bonus will be announced in May during the release of the annual results and paid out in July... Hope the amt is "fat" this year =P

House warming : Going to have house warming in May, Jun & July... Dates not fixed yet... But given the small hse that we have, decided to tentatively split the house warming into 3 portions... One for relatives... one for friends @ the workplace and the last one for friends in school...

Need to conserve my energy and get myself ready for all the events upcoming... 加油... 加油...

No comments: