Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 9, 2007

TEENAGERS NOW VS TEENAGERS THEN

Recently had a very interesting conversation with my sis-in-law…
Her friends are encouraging her to do a make over i.e. change her hairstyle.. throw away the spectacles and wear contact lenses… straightened her teeth.. change her dress sense etc etc

Hello, you teenagers out there should be concentrating in your studies and not abt appearing to be super pretty.. Reasons quoted by teenagers nowadays.. if you don’t make over, you can’t find boyfriend and you can’t get married… Huh????

If this is the case, I should invite everybody to come and congratulate me… cos I found my dear and I got married even without having to go through the above make over..

For heaven sake, why are teenagers going to find so much $$ for the above… as usual, just ask parents for it… they never knew how hard earned the parent’s $$ is.. just spend & spend..

One advice for all teenagers out there..
If you guys want anything, earned it yourself…

Oh, and I don’t think that you need makeover to find true love.. if a guy/ girl go for your look.. then they may go after someone better looking than you in the future too…

No comments: