Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, September 14, 2007

MY GRANNY

Granny came to visit us recently from Malaysia. Last time I saw her was during my wedding in Nov last year.. Long time haven seen her already..

Got ready an ang bao for her back then during CHY, but we din get to meet, so the ang bao was left in a corner in my drawer.. so when granny finally turn up, dear & me couldn’t wait to give her the ang bao.. wanna make her happy too…

We visited her the 1st day she arrived.. gave her the ang bao.. supposed to be a joint effort by me & dear.. but after thanking us, she went ard telling other relatives that her grand son-in-law is very gd to her and very generous.. omg, I’m so jealous… it’s the boy girl thingy with the old folks again..

On Sunday, we went Dian Xiao Er for dinner.. Dad & mum suggested bringing granny out for a gd dinner.. Daddy & mummy said that they will pay for the dinner but usual practice, they would asked dear to swipe his credit card 1st to earn points.. so there’s nothing special or unusual abt the dinner

All was fine until dear stood up to go to the counter to pay and the rest of us decide to wait at the entrance for dear.. my granny walked up to him and thank him for the delicious dinner… dear was shocked… the rest of us were happily laughing away.. see the different treatment a guy get vs a gal… even my cousin thank dear for the dinner…

Dear was immediate in clarifying the misunderstanding.. dun want to earn such points.. high stress level.. wait target also higher. Ha ha ha… the scene was really funny.. too bad u’re not ard to witness it.. I wonder what will happen if I’m the ine swiping my credit card =P

No comments: