Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 9, 2007

I’M 26 YEARS OLD

My birthday this year falls on a Monday.. Initially I had no plans to take leave cos dear is busy with running his target and I dun want to disturb him… But to my surprise, he volunteered the day off.. so the 2 of us left our work behind and went for holiday…

Went to Lifespa that afternoon… tried out Swedish massage.. only 1 word to describe.. SHIOK….
But the shiok feeling come with consequence for me.. blue black ard my legs… but nevertheless, I still enjoy the session a lot..

After spa, we went shopping in Orchard in the afternoon… Can’t believe it when I actually see some crowd at shopping centre on a Monday afternoon… but then it is never as much as those on weekend.. so we quite enjoyed ourselves… Bought couple of things too…

I loved this birthday… it’s quiet, without too many commotion.. I just loved spending the day with someone close to my heart…

No comments: