Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 9, 2007

BDAY BASH… SURPRISE VS NO SURPRISE

My colleagues threw a surprise bday lunch for me & another 2 frenzs whose bday falls In September too. They had actually planned it quite some time without us knowing it and they had planned to have the surprise during our monthly grp outing.. but something cropped up and the grp outing was postponed indefinitely…

That day, we reserved a table at our company café. After lunch, Dennis appeared with a cake.. none of us knew that… what’s more surprising is that the cake has our pics on it… the 3 September babies were so touched…each of us even received a giant bday card (seem like big is the in thing now =)

My boss secretary even went to buy 4D,using our birth date.. 3713… ha ha ha..
We truly have a very nice time next day.. there are some more pics on the way on this day… so cross your fingers..

My family oso celebrated my day on Sunday.. they had meant it to be a surprise but dear leaked the secret out to me =P However, there is no surprises one in my family cos when my bday is near, I will go ard telling them that my bday is coming [ha ha ha.. very thick skinned hor]…My family is just liked that..

Received birthday ang pao from parents and had a jelly cake… tks sis & bro for the cake.. won’t forget u guys when your bday is near =P

No comments: