Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

21ST CENTURY KIDS ARE SO LUCKY

My colleague booked a chalet at Downtown East for 3 days 2 nights. Reason being his son’s 4th year old birthday… Actual celebration is on Saturday where families & relatives will be attending. US, this grp of colleagues (which consists abt only 8 of us) wanted to avoid the crowd, so we went on Friday night.. KK as the host specially set up the BBQ for us… Turnout in the end was only 4 of us from office. Hari brought his daughter and dear went with me =P

Kids nowadays are so so lucky.. got birthday celebration, not only at home but in chalet.. he got lots of gifts too.. We gals, bought him Lego sets… A big big set some more.. Can tell that he is real happy.. Next time when it’s my baby’s birthday.. think I’ll o up the same thing… Bday celebration here and there.. ke ke ke.. Something to look forward too especially when I quite like this kind of party thingy…

Downtown East changed a lot too since I last went… Now the staying blocks are away from the facilities and you must pay to get into the apartments… real privacy.. Can tell that the facilities also upgraded.. there’s so much shopping outlets there too.. And there are so many kids there.. too..I will bring my baby there too next time..

Next why I say kids nowadays are so lucky =P

No comments: