Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

PRE BIRTHDAY PRESENTS

My birthday is round the corner, though not yet coming but Dear had already given me my present.. and it’s not only one but two presents… ke ke ke

My sweet dear bought a LV wallet for you.. it’s so expensive but I really liked it a lot.. so much space to put notes and thingy but I seldom have cash on me.. my bro even commented that he has more cash than me despite I using such an ex wallet.. ha ha ha.. that’s me.. but I really like my wallet down… 对它爱不释手…

Initially dear refused to tell me what he bought for me.. just told me it’s gonna be a surprise.. but as usual.. I kapo mah.. so turn here, twust there, finally get dear to spill the beans.. but I din know he actually hid it at home.. but he quite smart.. placed it in his parents room.. if it’s in ours, I can surely find it cos I never miss noticing a change in my room… auditor instinct.. ha ha.

Other than the wallet, dear brought me on a cruise.. wanted to choose to go on my bday but there’s specific departure date for the package that we chose.. so have to bring forward the celebration.. but nevertheless, I still enjoyed myself…

Look out for my next blog on the cruise trip =P

No comments: