Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, August 17, 2007

ARE YOU BAD?

Was listening to Class 95 one morning.. Topic of discussion is “Are you a bad girl?”.. The DJs invited pple to call in or sms to them to tell them what constitute to a bad girl and are you a bad girl yourself...The answers given by some of the callers are quite interesting.. here they are…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Caller / SMS 1 : I’m a bad girl. I always made my parents angry. I talked back and I refused to talk to them whenever I’m angry.

DJs : Nope. That’s not a bad girl.. You are only a naughty child..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Caller / SMS 2 : I’m a bad girl. I’ll always get what I want from whomever I wanted. And I’m good at turning people on but don’t give them what they want.

DJs : Well, that seems bad enough..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Caller / SMS 3 : I’m a bad girl. Last night, my hubby was supposed to watch soccer until 12midnight but he exceeded his limit. He watched until 1am and left me in the room all by myself. I got so angry that I chased him out of the room and made him slept on the sofa. Now that I think back, I feel so bad.. I think I’m bad…

DJs : Hey, you are not a bad girl. You’re a lousy wife…

No comments: