Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I Can Spell !!!

Though I am a FTWM, I will try to spend some time to engage the bunnies in one activity or two after I knocked off from work... Since the beginning of the year, the big bunny had been learning how to write his name, both English and Chinese... Familiarise himself with all the 26 alphabets and learning the numbers 1 to 20... And working on some theme projects like knowing myself and my family, as well as body parts etc...

His Sat enrichment class at Teacher Bernard's is working with him on his phonics at the moment... At home, I started to teach the big bunny how to spell...  I am quite happy that he made some great progression recently... Proud mummy =D

Spelling test : one... two... three... four...

Spelling test : five...

A proud bunny flashing a victory sign =D

No comments: