Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 14, 2013

一次“痛”的经历

I have been having this pain on my back, somewhere near the lower spine area on and off, ever since I gave birth to the bunnies... When the pain comes, I will just need to apply my reliable salon pass and the pain will go away the next morning... But... The pain will come back again.

Couple of days back, I followed my parents to this 中医师 at Yishun for him to help me take a look at my back.... After the looking & pressing on back, his conclusion... My spine is tilted... Yes..."TILTED"...

He said there could be hundred of reasons why it happen and here's some..
~ During pregnancy, due to the weight of baby too heavy for me
~ Could have injured my spine back then when I slipped and fell (happened to me twice... and both on the stairs
~ Long term carrying posture of the bunnies with preference on one side (and yes, that is the side that is tilted)
~ etc etc etc

What the 中医师 did... he massaged, pushed, pulled and finally 拔罐 to adjust back my spine... only one word to describe the experience... PAINFUL... so painful that my tears started flowing. The big bunny even asked me, "Mummy, why are you crying"...

For now, I have to careful not to carry the bunnies too much and sit on any chair that is too soft... Hopefully, the adjusted spine won't be tilted again...
Sorry, but no photo for my experience...

Dear tried out 拔罐 too as his neck are often stiff from prolonged sitting down and using the laptop... Useful or not, we shall see....

Day 2 of 拔罐


Day 4 of 拔罐... the "cup marks" start to subside


No comments: