Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

2009,  couple of weeks after we celebrated Mother's Day for both our mummies , we welcomed Kaden into the family. 

3 years on, in 2011, in his playgroup, Kaden made his 1st art piece for me... **So happy and touched** It was a big paper sunflower, and in the middle of the flower, he wrote "I LOVE MUMMY". I knew the art piece was done with the help of Kaden's teachers, but nonetheless, I was happy that there's Kaden's effort within it. Now, I placed the paper flower in the display cupboard in the bedroom, so that I can get to see it everyday. 

This year, we welcomed Reyes into the family just days before Mother's Day. Reyes' birth, itself  is the best Mother's Day gift to me.  

Kaden, on the hand made another art piece for me this year, in his new school. The 2nd day Kaden visited me at the hospital after I gave birth to Reyes, he told me that he had a surprise for me at home when he 1st saw me. I was so touched... Told him to keep it properly and showed it to me when I get home.    

I was discharged on Saturday, a day before Mother's Day. The moment I stepped into the house, Kaden ran to me and shouted "Welcome Mummy! Welcome DiDi!" I was so touched that I hugged and kissed Kaden. Then, Kaden gave me his mother's day gift. I teared a bit cos I was too happy... I missed my Kaden so much while in the hospital... Kept thinking whether he will be alright with just the company of his grandparents and no Mummy for couple of nights. In the end, my worries turned out to be nothing. Kaden is a big boy now and he made it through without any hip-cups. 

This is the art piece from Kaden... It is a hand made card... 
The wordings on the card is written by Kaden, with the teachers guiding them. The pasting of color papers around the card and inside the heart is done by Kaden himself, though... Nonetheless, it is the efforts that counts and I love the card a lot. 



I now placed the card together with the big flower (last year Mother's Day gift), in the display cabinet inside my room. I even went further and took a picture of it and make it the wall paper of my iPhone occasionally. I just wanna show the whole world how bless and how loved I am to have Kaden in the family...   

No comments: