Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Blogging Again

It had been months since I last stopped blogging... 
Sigh, I wanted to blog about Kaden's progress and the little activities that the Lim Family had been doing over the countless weekend, but really 有心无力...  Projects at workplace had been keeping me very busy... Symptoms from 2nd pregnancy is worse than my 1st i.e. more vomiting, more kicking from little Reyes while in my tummy, and hence equate to a very tired mummy by nightfall... And lastly, sticky Kaden who demands lotz of attention whenever I'm at home... 

I'm now into my 1st month of maternity leave... Having some free time, hence is picking up the habit of blog writing again... Wanted to pen down all interesting things about Kaden and Reyes during their growing up stages...

To kick start, I made some changes to the blog, apart from just updating new posts...

~ There's now the 1st family photo that Dear & I took with Reyes @ TMC, just like that of Kaden
~ Updated  Kaden's picture of the day and added that of Reyes
~ Added picture of the day of the 2 brothers too
~ Did up a stick family picture for the Lim Family (inspired by my best pal's blog)
~ Remove the ticker for my pregnancy countdown and added to a birthday ticker for Reyes
~ And lastly, updated the description of the writer, from About Me (Really about Ting only) to About Us (This time about Dear & Me), with additional text on us being just a happily married couple to what we are now, as a family of 4  

Looking forward to enjoy motherhood to my 2 princes... Hope to be able to manage my time well to juggle having some ME time i.e. facial, blogging etc... some couple time for just the 2 of us i.e. spa, dinner, movies etc and lastly, some family time (sometimes just for us with Kaden alone and sometimes as a family of 4)

Meanwhile, I just wanna announce : I AM BLOGGING AGAIN =D

No comments: