Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 12, 2011

BangKok... Here we come...

I haven finished updating blogs about our HongKong trip... And here we are, planning for our next trip...

This time, we will be going to Bangkok...
It was really something impromptu...

My sis was planning to BKK with my mum for shopping. Then my sis asked "wanna join us for BKK?" My reply... "Why not"... So it turned and twisted, twisted and turned... Initially, it was just my sis & my mum & Dear & I... Then it ended up to be "WE ARE ALL GOING"...

Yap, all... Meaning our family of 3 and yap, that include KADEN =D... my family of 4, including my brother who missed the previous Bintan trip and Dear's family... A total of 10 pax (9 adults and 1 kid)... Amazing, isn't it...

What we have done so far for the BKK trip... Well...
(1) Air tickets booked... we are taking the 1st flight out on 8th Jul and returning to SGD on 10th Jul at night
(2) Accommodation booked... we are staying at a service apt which is just 0.5km away for MBK... Review on the internet is pretty good... But most imptly, I have corporate rate for staying here... Ke ke ke.. And the rate inclds breakfast, a free half day of our choice to either the Grand Palace or the temples, MBK shopping discount card and free wireless internet access... Can't wait for the trip to come...

Still in progress...
(1) Airport transfer... I decided on the one that can accommodate all of us, but I have yet to make the booking
(2) Travel insurance... Requested for quotes, still waiting for replies...
(3) Research... Have yet to look up on recommended shopping areas, recommended makan place in BKK

Looking ard and seeing some of friends bringing their young kids to holiday... I told myself, I am going to do the same for our little Kaden... So from now on, I will go wherever I wan... No more worries... No more looking back =D

No comments: