Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Kaden's Baby Shower Party

Held Kaden baby shower at , Crystal Cafe @ Orchard Grand Court on 12th July 09... Muz say it's a successful event =D.. chosen the place due to recommendation from motherhood forum..

For my frenzs who I sent the invites through email, I actually did up an invitation card.. Kaden looks so adorable... That's my boy...

Most of the adults enjoyed the meal... Think it's "uncle" enough for them... Especially my hubby.. ha ha ha..Taiwan porridge buffet.. It's a very different kind of buffet, I muz say...

Throughout the event, our Kaden was fast asleep... He only woke up towards the end, when almost everyone left... Actually, that's not a bad thingys also... At least, no one will disturb my boy.. I also dun wan pple to carry him and pass him from one pax to another...

The event ended well.. and our Kaden is 1 mth old now... =D

No comments: