Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Baby Massage.. Shiok..

Auntie Fatimah gave me my traditional Malay massage after I delivered... As I signed up for a 10days package, I was entitled to a free baby massage for Kaden, a steam bath & a body scrub for myself...

On Day 7 of my massage, we decided to let Kaden try the baby massage.. Said to be able to calm him down more and make him sleep better...and to get rid of wind...

Turned out that our Kaden loved massage.. Just like Daddy...

In the end, I gave up my steam bath and body scrub in exchange for 2 more sessions of baby massage for Kaden... Took some videos.. Shall put it up if I can load it in =D

Auntie Fatimah also taught me the massage.. Hopefully I can do some of the steps... Maybe not all, but just thetummy rubbing to rid Kaden's of colic i.e. wind =D

No comments: