Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, July 13, 2009

Decision Made... All for Kaden...

For Kaden... Dear and I made a decision...

We decided to move back to my in-laws place to stay... Decided that it was better to have elderly at home with me and baby...

On 2nd July after we brought Kaden out, Kaden returned home, crying non-stop at nitz.. Dear and I were at a loss... I fed Kaden milk, change his dirty diaper, hug him close to me... But nothing could help to settle him.. Seeing him cry, with small drops of tears at his eye side, I also broke down and cried... Immediately, dear called for help.. Rang up my mum, who rushed down to our place with "Jing Feng San"... Thank God, we lived so near by...

Mum fed Kaden the "Jing Feng San"... and helped us to carry Kaden.. Soon, Kaden stopped crying and fell asleep.. Ended up that I continue crying cos I felt so helpless and upset that I could not understand why Kaden is crying.. Mum stayed with us for the nitz...

That same nitz, Dear made the decision to bring both me and Kaden to stay with his parents for the time being.. Eventually, we both decided that we were too inexperienced to take of the baby.. So it's learning time...

Our plan... To stay at in-laws place during wkday and to go back to our own place during wkend.. =D

Well... For Kaden, all changes are worthwhile =D

No comments: