Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, July 13, 2009

2nd July... Our Kaden is 1 mth old =D

2nd July is an impt date... it marks the end of my confinement... and it marks the full month of my prince Kaden...

Many things were planned for this special day...

In the morning, Kaden had his 1st hair cut... Supposed to be good for him.. "get rid of his hair from my tummy, to get new hair for hmself"... Dear took some pics of him while the gal in action was shaving his hair.. He was crying away.. It pained me to look at the pics, so decided not to post them online...

With his hair and umbilical cord, we decided to make a baby hair brush and an umbilical cord stamp for Kaden.. Will upload the pics when we got back the products...


Here's Kaden when he is bald... =D Look adorable huh =D

Next stop, we proceeded to dear's parents' place... Went there to pray to the Lim ancestors.. Daddy & Mummy were happy to receive all of us.. It's Kaden's 1st trip to Ah Gong & Ah Ma place =D Look at the grins on the grandparents' face.. So 幸福...

Last stop of the day, we went to my parents place to pray to the Ng ancestors... Dear looked so funny.. He is now the official cheap labour for Kaden.. Opps.. Should I say free labour instead.. In the past when we go out, dear loved to be empty handed.. Look at him now.. one bag where I stored my breast pump equipment, one bag where I stored a big bottle of my red dates tea (last day of drinking it) & two bags for Kaden's items... Poor dear...

At my parents' place, both father and son fell asleep due to tireness... Don't they look alike... Same sleeping position..


No comments: