Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Daddy is waiting... waiting... waiting...

My thoughts on Tuesday morning...

Tick tock, tick tock....... It's only been 3mins since I last peered down my timepiece. Only this time, I wasn't admiring it. I was coping with the anxiety of not knowing what's happening with wife and son, who's in the process of delivery.

The PA system breath life into 3 eager bodies in the waiting room, only for 2 of them to settle back into routine. I was 1 of them. Still not my Ting and Kaden...... The father in question rushed off, leaving us in envy of his footsteps.

It only happened an hour after. But meeting the PD was a huge relief as Ting is fine and Kaden looks ok, only they wanna observe a bit, so off to NICU he went... And that's when all the chaos started..........

No comments: