Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, June 12, 2009

02nd June 2009 - Finally =D

Hurray... Our little prince finally arrived =D

02 June 2009 @ 0732 am, weighing a healthy 2.48kg

hmm.. think he will hit at least 3.5kg upon full term.. ha ha ha.. but thanks to all the soup the mummies made.. tat's why Kaden can be at 2.48kg, even though he is delivered at only 35 weeks =D... Thanks, Mummies...

Our long wait on Sunday and Monday finally ended.. Dr Adrian delivered Kaden on Tuesday morning..

Not the usual C-section, where after delivery, Daddy can go into the ward to look at Kaden.. count his little 10 fingers, his little 10 toes.. watched his weight... instead, Kaden was rushed off to NICU for monitoring.. cos he was delivered at only 35 weeks, and not full term...

I din get to see my Kaden on the day that Kaden is born.. Sob Sob.. I was bedridden due to my c-section.. Also, as Kaden is kept under observation in NICU, so he can't see me also.. Dear is nice, being my agent.. running to NICU every few hrs during the visiting hrs to take pics of Kaden, then showing them to me.. Could feel tears of joys on my face everytime I saw the pics =D

Kaden's PD visited us tat night and told us tat Kaden is doing very well.. If nothing went wrong, he can be transferred to the normal nursery.. so looking fwd towards it =D

Pain me to see Kaden in NICU, but I know it's for his good... Sign of reliefs when finally he was transferred to the norm nursery the next morning =D

No comments: