Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Daddy, Mummy... I'm a BOY =D

Brought our baby for a detailed scan today... 1st cut of the scan showed that all measurement of our baby are ok.. all within the average... =D

1st time, we saw the baby's fingers and thumbs... the baby nose and lips... the baby arms and legs and feet.. the tummy.. the spine... so excited.. our baby is excited to meet us too.. He kept moving ard.. playing hide & seek with us, and refusing to keep still while the nurse took the measurement.. There are even times when the nurse pressed against my tummy and the baby kicked her back..

Most impt, I asked the nurse to show us if the baby is a boy or girl.. Told her that I can't really see from the scan when I visited Dr Adrian.. The nurse is nice.. She explained to us and even printed a scan for us..

Baby : Can u see why I'm a boy? Hee hee hee.. The scan is from bottom up.. showing my thighs, my buttock... then finally the "petruding part".. ha ha ha.. Daddy & Mummy, do you believe Dr Adrian now...

No comments: