Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Best Valentine Day Gift

On Friday, we visited Dr Adrian for my regular scan & check up.. Dear and I got the best valentine gift... Dr Adrian confirmed that our baby will be a little boy... =D

Though I had always preferred a baby gal, so that I could doll her up.. Having a boy is equally happy for both of us.. Dear even start to think of all the activities that he can do with him.. like basketball... soccer.. "fighting".. ha ha ha..

Though Dr Adrian pointed out to us the "impt part" that confirm that baby is a boy, both dear and I could not see anything... I'll be going for my detailed scan this Wednesday.. Hope I can see "impt part" more clearly.. Ha ha ha ha..

But then, both of us think it's most prob confirmed a baby boy too.. Baby's kicks / punches had been getting more frequent... and stronger as the days go by.. Whenever I'm lyng down to watch TV, I can always feel the baby's movement in my tummy.. My MIL says dear is like that when he's in her tummy... Hmm.. Like father, like son..

Just now, in the evening, I was watching "射雕英雄传"... Baby is moving so fast and so strong, that I asked Dear to feel my tummy.. Then while watching a fighting scene, both dear & I felt a strong kick / punch from baby.. Wow, our baby is indeed strong... So happy.. But at the same time, so painful on my tummy.. hope baby will kick mummy a little lighter.. At least, wait until you are born.. save the kick for Daddy.. ha ha ha...

Dear & I wanted to celebrate V day yesterday.. Made lotz of great plans, but something cropped up at home, and we ended up not able to do anything... So sad but dun really got a choice... ** sigh.. a bit disappointed though ** but dear is going to make up to me on Wednesday.. Hope no more "surprise" on Wed again.. cross fingers.. =D

No comments: