Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, January 23, 2009

Road to recovery... =D

Mummy Lim is recovering well =D

After the Sat & Sun episode of running a fever and having bad sore throat, I rested a day at home on Monday... Regained back most of my energy... On Tuesday, I visited my gynae to make sure all is well and to also double chk on the medicine that the GP prescibe cos my sore throat din seem to get better...

Dr Adrian is so funny.. He put a cross on my cough syrup and say this one dun one.. then he put ticks on my fever tablets and throat medicine and say these one can.. Then he asked me abt my antibotics.. I told him they stinked... I eat them, they stink... when i went toilet and do business, it also stink... so Dr Adrian changed my set of antibotics for me... He gave me a new cough syrup also.. This one is without sugar... =D So I started taking the new medicine on Tues night and Wed morning... I got better... So on Wed night, I stopped taking everything... Now almost back to normal...

Yesterday night, I even had craving for food... I saw a fellow colleague eating char kuay tiao yesterday afternoon.. so at night, i wan to eat tat too and dear bought it for me =D Yummy yummy.. I finished almost 3/4 of it... But tat's only once in a while... My throat still on road to recovery.. so better take less oily food now =D

Now my only wish is for my morning sickness to stop... 4 mths plus liao but still puking like crazy in the morning... Hope the MS won't last me throughout the pregnancy.. Cross fingers... Cross legs... =D

No comments: