Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Mummy Lim is sick... very sick =(

Went to see my gynae on Thursday cos noted some slight blood traces when I puked in the morning and also some discomfort at the side of my tummy...

Doctor did a scan on me and found that Baby Lim is growing well & healthy.. The previous blood test that i took also turned out well.. My protein and sugar level also very normal.. So wat's wong with me? Dr Adrian said I might have puked too much.. hence the blood trace.. No thick blood clot, so should be fine... Also, Dr Adrian chked my tummy and noted nothing wrong.. He concluded that muz be muscle pull.. He instructed me to slow down my movement from now on... Come to think abt it.. my movement is still normal.. I walk as usual, flip myself in bed as usual.. But doc says now muz do things at a slower pace... Ha ha ha.. I'm muz be not used to the bump I'm carrying now... hence dun know how to slow down yet.. Even my colleague commented tat why i always walk so fast while in office.. okie.. from now on.. i'll slow down =D

Things are okie on Friday and Saturday afternoon.. I even went with dear to Baby Reuben's 1 mth party... Baby Reuben is so cute... After the event, we left for some light shopping at Toa Payoh and dinner.. The CNY pasar malam again ended early, so we missed tat again.. consecutive 2 years liao... ended up having dinner at Crystal Jade.. I still ate quite a bit for dinner.. porridge, beancurd and xiao long bao..

But then, things took a turn when we proceeded to AMK for our CNY grocery shopping.. 1st is the queuing at Bxx Chixxx Hsixxx for some bak gua... the queue is super super long... can't go to chinatown, so have to make do with AMK, but din realised the queue is equally bad... after the foodie, we proceeded to AMK hub, NTUC to buy some drinks, snacks, mandarin oranges etc etc for CNY.. it was super super crowded in the NTUC.. I guessed tat's when I could not take it anymore.. The crowd is making me sick =(

After buying all the things and we went back home, I felt so discomfy.. So cold.. No energy in body... Bad throat.. Conclusion.. I'm running a fever.. Dun dare to take any previous fever tablets or panadol, so jus kept drinking water... Went through the night and visited the doc early this morning... Doc concluded I'm down with throat infection + fever... no wonder I felt so terrible... can't even consume any food... Had porridge jus now for lunch but ended up puking everything out =(

I've taken my medicine now... hope an afternoon nap can help regain my energy level... having Baby Lim inside me and falling sick at the same time is so difficult... can u imagine sharing oxygen with another pax.. hope i get well soon.. then Baby lim can grow better =D

1 comment:

House of Js said...

Well, just bear with it. It's all worth it for your little one. Motherhood is never plain sailing right from pregnancy, that's y mothers are always the greatest :)
Take care k? Try not to take medicine if possible. I did that too during both pregnancies. Sms me if u need help.