Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Chinese New Year is coming....

Less than 3 weeks, CNY will be here soon.. In order to catch the festive season, I decorated my love nest with lotz of CNY deco =D All compliments from Mummy's shop.. So happy whenever I go home and opened the door to CNY deco =D

I got the bull on top of the TV... Signify bull run for the new year... The 对联 below the air-con... wishing all 恭喜发财... 万事如意...

Put up "出入平安" on my bomb shelter... May my Baby Lim come into this world as a healthy baby =D
Of course, health for both dear and me too... Some miscellaneous deco on the living room walls and the kitchen glass door..

Got another 恭喜发财... 万事如意... on my shoe cabinet doors... The little babies moo moo look so cute, so can;t help it but to put them up =D


No comments: