Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, January 5, 2009

2009... New Year... New Resolution

2009 is here... Shld start to make some resolution... or at least have some new year wishes =D

Actually, with the state I'm in... Can't really make big big resolution.. Well, at least I can wish that all of us have good health... Dear.. Me... Our families... And our Baby Lim.... And wealth for everybody... hope our career will go up, up and up... May all be happy ever =D

This year, count down is not like the usual years... No more count down for me... No more fireworks for me... Dear is so strict... I can't even go to China Town =(

But then, for Baby.. all is worth it... but i still like to say dear dear... 小气鬼... dun let me go out... Wa ha ha ha... Poor dear... people always say preggy is the queen... But ke ke ke, dear is no longer the king... Now our baby is the king... even the grandparents start to take side liao.. =D

Dear, you better watch out =D

No comments: