Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, December 12, 2008

What have I been busy about???

Have been busy for the last 1 - 2 wks... Here's why...

(1) My boss going on long leave.. He flew off last night.. so before he left, I had to settle all outstanding things under him... Luckily, I completed everything...

(2) Never ending wedding bells.... Last Thurs & Fri, was busy preparing the things needed for Xia's wedding... Xia's tea ceremony was on Sat morning.. so Sat burnt... Sun, I rested while dear went to Sean's wedding... Mon night, we attended xia's wedding... Tues, i took a day leave to do my x'mas shopping... Wed night is Liyun's wedding... So shiong.. wedding is never ending...

Today is Friday... TGIF... tonight gg to play mahjong.. finally able to sit down and relax =D

No comments: