Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, December 1, 2008

Horrible Mummy

Was at Hougang Mall yesterday when I saw this mother with her maid and 2 young daughters.. Din really see what happen previously but saw the "after effects" of the accident...

A box of cakes was scattered on the floor... Angry mother... Helpless maid... Scared daughter... From this, I could roughly tell the daughter muz have been naughty and hence resulted in the spill of the box of cakes... The mother angrily picked up the cakes.. When she stumbled upon one pc that just lies beside the daughter (not very near though), she angrily pushed the daughter away, causing her to fall on her side, on the floor... Immediately, the daughter cried...

I was thinking to myself.. Yap, the daughter is naughty.. you can beat her hands, her backside or punished her in other ways.. But why push her until she fell to the floor... The force of an angry adult can be so huge that what if, the girl fracture her arm? she might have to compensate more with the medical bills... the scene was scary.. Even now, i could still rem how badly the girl is crying and holding on to her hands...

I hope i'll not be such a horrible mummy in future.. Or shld I say.. I muz make sure that i cannot be such a horrible mummy in the future =D

No comments: