Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Busy week ahead...

Today is Sunday... Oh my, we are going back to work tomorrow... after such long leave... Sigh, feel so "sian"... Expected to have a busy day tomorrow... or rather busy week ahead of us... Not sure if I'll be blogging that often... But I'll try =P

Here's wat i'll be busy with...

28th Apr : Dear mummy celebrating her bday in the evening...
29th Apr : Handing over of hse from ID...
30th Apr : Cleaning company to carry out post reno cleaning...
01st May : Going hse shopping @ IKEA & courts... Visit starhub for dear "must have" SCV
02nd May : Delivery of furnitures & electrical appliances...

Entire week : Working... Clearing emails... Packing... Unpacking.... Oh my... Can't imagine wat it'll be like... =P
But at least, wat i'll be doing will be happy =P ** I'll SURVIVE =P **

No comments: