Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Renovation Update

Finally, HDB approval is out...
Phew, what a wait... Just received my renovation schedule from my ID... Eagar to share it with everybody...

Official start date : 27 Mar 2007
Official end date : 26 Apr 2007 [Tentative]

Has lots of things to do now... Gotta call up Courts & Aero Furnishing to reschedule my furnitures & electrical applicances delivery date... Gotta make a trip down to Sim Siang Choon to select my bathroom accessories, make payment for the outstanding amount and to confirm my delivery date for my kitchen sanitary... Gotta make a trip down to Thomson Lighting to make payment for the outstanding amount and to confirm my delivery date and most impt to choose my doorbell...

So happening... But i so happy =P
I can't wait for my new hse to be ready...

No comments: