Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm going to Athens... Yippee !!!

Finally, my Athens is confirmed... So happy...

Here's a peek into our trip details...

14th Apr (Mon) : Dear will be flying off to Athens with his colleagues
16th Apr (Wed) : I will be flying off to Athens alone, transitting @ Amsterdam (a bit scared...)
17th Apr (Thurs) : Arrived @ Athens and will be meeting Dear @ Hotel Intercontinental.. Had arranged for airport transfer.. Though a little ex but make us feel better, knowing that there is someone waiting for me @ the airport... Dear won't be so worried for me too...=P
20th Apr (Sun) : We'll be going for a 2D1N tour to Santorini...
21st Apr (Mon) : We'll be back in Athens again, this time checking into Marriot Hotel
23rd Apr (Wed) : Time to check out and fly home...

Chose to stay @ Hotel Intercontinental & Marriot Hotel while in Athens... wow.. 5 stars hotel .. but dun worry folks, we are not paying 5 stars price... they offering me quite gd corporate rate... equivalent to a 3 stars proce.. so why not, grab the offer =P

Haven decided on what to do during our stay @ Athens... will take my sweet time to decide... Meanwhile, had decided what to do in Santorini... I'm going to watch sunset (it's famous for that...) and i'm going to look for the famous smiling donkey... wish me luck, folk =P

Going to do my homework from now till 16th Apr... Making sure that Athens trip will turn out gd & fun =P So looking forward to it... =)

Some pics abt Santorini... Enjoy folks =P

1 comment:

mAbz said...

I wanna go too!!