Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, March 14, 2008

Renovation Update

Went down last Friday to my new hse…

Officers @ HDB HQ rejected our initial application to hack down the walls, so HDB rep taking charge of our new block arranged to meet us and our ID to find out more abt our approval… turn out that all our walls that we intend to hack can be hacked… Officers @ HDB HQ rejected the application due to the word “Beams” missing from our submitted drawing… O_O

The drawings are so clear, can’t really figure out what the officers are doing… Both us and my ID rolled our eyes…

Our 3d drawings are still pending amendments from my ID… She is currently working on the paper works for the PE a.k.a. Professional Engineer to sign off when being present to view the hacking… Will be meeting her this wkend to finalize the reno details… So happy… at least got movement… But all this movement I must chase myself… by giving my ID sms after sms... Otherwise, no news abt the progress… hope she can be more automatic… at least keep me updated abt what’s going on…

Though there is progress, I think I’ll miss the chance of able to move in before I go Greece... So sad =( Have to pushed everything behind now cos will be away in Greece for 1 week… Hope things will be smooth… Next target date to move into new hse is 1st May =P

No comments: