Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, March 14, 2008

Massage @ AMK

Went for massage at AMK… was one of the worst experience I ever had.. I was struggling with pain throughout the whole one hour…

Although I had felt pain before during my foot massage, I can still bear with it… After which, my whole leg will feel so relax and light…So shiok one lor… But the experience I had at AMK turned me so off that I told dear that I’ll not be going back to that shop ever, ever again… 1st , the pain during the massage was totally unbearable.. The girl doing it for me was like… “Oh I very light already.. If I had used extra strength, it wld be like this…” Then she demonstrated her “full strength” on me…My tears almost came on and immediately asked her to stop… She went to to talk about my muscle on the legs are too tight, so should go for more regular massages… 1st time someone told me that though…

After the end of the session, I felt like my legs wanna “came off” from my upper body… Even when I walked or when dear touched my legs, I felt disturbing pain… My worries that my legs will have bruises came true… The next day, lots of bruises appeared… From my ankle, up my calf, to my knee and above my knee…. So many blue black… Almost fainted…

I’ll be black listing this outlet from now on… Dun ever, ever expect me to go back =(

No comments: