Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine Day 2008

Yesterday was Valentine Day... Heard that our hse is on the way.. So was quite happy until I called my officer and realised that my appt date is held back by the loan dept..Sort of spoil the day for me..

Luckily, there is dear there for me...

We went out for dinner that night.. To Xinwang... One of our fav dining place... Dinner was gd.. We were chit chatting and even "stretched our ears" to hear the conversation of our neighbours.. Can't help it but they were talking too loud.. Conversation was funny too...Both our neighbours are young couples...

Couple 1...
BF : So you like the dinner?
GF : Okie... Not bad.. Can I asked you a question?
BF : Go ahead..
GF : So how do you spent Valentine Day with ur ex-girlfriends?
BF : ..........................

Couple 2...
GF : Wow.. look.. most the pple here are couples on date.
BF : Of course. Today Valentine mah.
GF : Hey, look at the couple behind you. The girl has such a big bouquet of flowers. Why I dun have?
BF : ............................

GF : So, am I good for you? Did i take care of you well?
BF : Okie lar. Not really.
GF : Who says one? Then the last time when you were sick, who is the girl that took care of you?
BF : ...........................

Ha ha ha.. Dear and I could stop laughing... Were we like that in the past? Hmm.. Maybe.... After dinner, we went shopping at Heartland Mall. The place was packed.. The night ended off with some Ah Jie bread and bun...
Though quiet and too many hoo haa.. we spent our valentine day well cos we are tog and we are so in love..

Dear... Happy Valentine Day

Dear... Next year, we'll spent V Day at home.. And I'll cook for you =P

No comments: