Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, February 15, 2008

So near yet so far...

Read from the forum that someone at my Blk is collecting their keys on 26Feb... So I called up my Customer Officer (CSO). We hope that she can scheduled our appt to be before 25th cos dear is going for his ICT that week... So for 2 weeks in ICT, dear may have difficulties applying for off days...

Called whole morning yesterday and finally, got to her in the afternoon. CSO informed us that our loan is not yet approved. So can't give us an appt date yet. Huh, keys are ready but loan is not.. So near, yet so far.. CSO promised to chase the loan for us...

I dun really trust govt officer, so i called the loan dept myself.. A lady answered my call and she really pissed me off.. Here's how the conversation goes...

*****************************

Me : Hi, I'm calling to chk my loan application status.

Loan : I'm sorry to inform you that loan application will take at least 1 to 2 weeks to be processed and approved.

Me : I know. That's why I sent it back as early as 21st Jan. And today is already 14th Feb. 3 weeks passed.

Loan : Oh, I see. Let me chk the system. (After a while...) I'm sorry, but there is no data in the system. I'll take note and asked the officer to expediate for you.

Me : Ok. But can I chk whether you guys in the 1st place received my loan? Since you mentioned that 2 wks is the max for processing the loan and for mine, 3 wks had passed.

Loan : I'm sorry, Ms. I don't know. Why not I'll drop that msg for you and get the officer to call you on the status. Thanks for calling..

*********************************

Oh my god.. this is how govt works... I'm going to faint... My keys are so near, yet beyond reach...

No comments: