Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, November 30, 2007

A Special Date... 25 November …

Time passed so quickly… I still remember that last year this time, I was so ,so busy…

3 days before 25 Nov 2006 : I was in office, clearing up my last bit of work… Was having a flu at that time and I rem Pet kept feeding me vitamin pills….

2 days before 25 Nov 2006 : I was on leave at home… Went to pick up my gowns… they really looked lovely… My relatives start streaming into my hse and the entertaining part also started..

1 day before 25 Nov 2006 : This was a busy busy day…

In the day :
My hse was so filled with pple that there was simply no air.... went for a manicure session in the early afternoon with my fav cousin, kexin at one of the shop near my place… asked the gal to do the manicure on her little fingers too… looked so adorable.. am very satisfied with the service… though the session was a bit long, but the gal was professional and thoughtful…. The shop has since closed down..

At night :
I checked into Quality Hotel… set up all my things there in preparation for the Big Day the next day… The suite was very comfy… enjoyed a bath in the tub and doing facial, while waiting for my “姐妹” to come… the ZHSS gals were to camp in with me that night while Lin Ling and Ah Bao were only to arrive the next morning… Chit chat till later with the gals on old times in school… unforgettable…

25 Nov 2006 : What can I say abt this day… all things just fall nicely into place…. Will be posting the link to my wedding photos soon on the blog.. am doing some organizing now… so u guys just have to wait a while =P

No comments: