Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, November 23, 2007

Bad night behind the wheels….

I was on my way to pick dear up from his RT.. not sure wat happen that day, but wasn’t feeling too good to be behind the wheels.. Alas, things really din turn out good in the end..

Was coming down from the multi-storey car park.. Thought I checked my blind spot area but I still failed to see an on-coming car moving up the multi storey car park.. I was shaken up.. Supposed to step at the brake in this scenario but instead I stepped on the accelerator.. luckily I was “soft” by nature when stepping on the steps… Another lucky thing is that the oncoming car driver braked for me…Otherwise, think we might have collided… that guy oso quite gentlemen… din scold me.. stare at me or point middle finger at me.. phew… I admit, it was totally my fault.. muz look out for blind spt more carefully next time…

Bad things behind the wheels din just stopped there.. was up on TPE to Bedok camp.. was supposed to exit at Exit XXX (dun remember the nos).. I was on the most right lane.. there was a taxi behind me, abt 2 car space away.. there was no car in front of me.. To my left side, there are oso no car directly beside me… but there are 2 cars to my left lane.. one on par with the taxi behind me and the other abt 4 car space in front of the taxi…

There are a lot of space for me to filter left, so I signaled and prepared to cut lane.. immediately after signaling, the taxi on the left lane sped up and drove to my side… I was thinking.. “ok, let him passed 1st, I’ll only filter behind him”.. so, I slowed dowm… But that stupid taxi refused to accelerate.. he oso went ahead to slow down… he was practically traveling side by side with me.. this went on for some distance.. I accelerated, he accelerated,.. I slowed down, he slowed down… I think he’s either trying to be funny or he’s looking down at female driver…

I got pissed off and irritated.. I turned off my left signal light and I sped up.. Going at abt 110km/h, I overtook the sedan that was abt 3 to 4 car spaces in front of that taxi.. then I on my signal light to filter.. that sedan, saw my signal, slowed down to let me passed… that taxi could do nothing becos that sedan is in front of him, blocking his lane… finally, I exited.. that taxi went straight… it was a blue cab, by the way…

The 1st incident left me shaken.. the 2nd left me fuming mad.. wat’s wrong with me on the road last night… Not a happy gal anymore… Maybe I shld practice more driving next time.. things like that shldn’t make me feel sad.. I muz be happy again =P


Muz 加油 加油 加油 !!!!

No comments: