Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

EUROPE VS AUSTRALIA

Came back from Europe early May 07.
Apart from the great architecture works that we took lots & lots of pics on.. Din really enjoy ourselves much…

We fell sick, one after another.. sigh.. I too weak.. Caught the flu bug, then the fever bug.. then took much fried food.. Developed cough & sore throat.. As usual, dear commented that he took some of the virus off me.. That’s y when I became better, he fell sick..

Only one word to describe the food.. “TERRIBLE”… Missed the local delicacy.. Missed Australia’s China Town’s Food Street more.. can’t wait to go back Australia..

As for Europe, it has to queue up.. when I am sick of the rest of the world, I will then reconsider visiting it again.. Next destination : JAPAN =P

No comments: