Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Lim's Family 1st Photobook

Had always wanna do a photobook for my travelling photos, my wedding photos etc etc but never gotten a chance to do it..

Recently, the mummies in my office were all into this photobook thingy because of Groupon... You see, Groupon has this $0 voucher where the photobook is of $0 value and you just had to pay for courier charges... So attractive, right..

So I bought the 1st photobook voucher and here's my 1st ever photobook... 

Themed "All about 2013", I did up a 40 page mini photo book just at $7 (cost of express courier).... Spent 3 hours in the wee morning to complete it and sent it over to the printer... Next day night, I received the end product... All the family members love it...

So... ended up I bought another 3 more vouchers on photobook or its look alike... all mini size book, so that it's easier to do and stored after done... Dear commented I am crazy.. but looking at the photos nicely done up in the book... I think it's worth it... ke ke ke...

Researching on my themes at the moment... Since we are still in the mid of 2014, maybe travel themes... Will share the end products with you once i done it =)


No comments: