Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, April 25, 2014

Guangzhou l Hongkong Family Trip [My Purchases]

My 战利品s from this Guangzhou | Hongkong family trip...  Yeap, I just loved shopping!!!

Clockwise.... 
(1) Mummy's buys... tops and dresses... belts... facial masks...

(2) Party supplies and food and miscelleanous buys... (hee, mummy ended up bought more facial masks and belts...)

(3) House hold supplies and toys and books... (side note, dear and I really love the cheap bath mats that we got from GZ... opps, am I becoming too aunty, buying floor mats while on holiday... ha ha ha ha)

(4) Boys' buys... Toys won at the game stalls... socks... pants... T-shirts (imagine a spiddy t-shirt at S$2.50 per pirce, how can i not buy it? ended up buying 6 of them, 2 spiddies, 2 super man and 2 doramone... ha ha ha)... Vest...


No comments: