Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 21, 2012

More About Reyes... (Compliments from iPhone Apps)

Ever since Sean introduced me to apps on iPhone that can be used to edit photos, I am hooked... I downloaded a couple of more free apps to try them out and I can say I am very happy with the result... 

Here's an update of my little prince, compliments from the photo editing apps from iPhone =D

This is the little feet of my 2nd prince... Aren't the toes long? 
The grandparents commented that the "longish" toes are like Mummy more than Daddy...

Reyes had more hip-cups than Kaden when they were young. Here's a method passed down by the great great grandparents on how to curb hip-cups... 

Holding on to the milk bottle with Mummy's aid before turning one month old... Reyes, Mummy won't snatch your milk bottle away... ke ke ke... 

Finally, a picture of Reyes smiling... 


Reyes' best activity... Nap time after milk...

No comments: