Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Mother's Day Celebration

I was on confinement this whole month, hence was unable to bring Kaden out on weekend... Luckily, Dear was adventurous enough to be able to bring Kaden out by himself... Of course, not forgetting my dearest Sis & Mum who also helped out once in a while...

Last Saturday, Dear brought Kaden to my mum's place for the community centre's Mother's Day celebration. Kaden was indeed happy as he finally had a chance out of the house after a long week confined at home with him, apart from him going to school...

Here's some photos taken by my sis and Dear during the celebration... with Kaden enjoying himself listening to KTV songs by uncles and aunties, and not forgetting the goodies like free mango pudding and pop corn...

Kaden even  brought back one mango pudding and one cup of pop corn for me... Aren't he sweet =D


No comments: